Which Course Do I Need?
Who Should Attend These Courses
This course is designed for operatives to understand the relevant Health & Safety Regulations, Guidance and Standards and have the ability to identify and select the correct form of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) against falls from height when working from a MEWP. Includes inspection, maintenance, monitoring, fitting and correct use.
What will i get from this course?
- Legislation, standards and guidance
- Hierarchy of fall protection measures
- IPAF harness statement
- Harness, lanyard and fittings
- Pre-use checks (including practical)
- Usage and anchor points
- Inspection and safe use
- Performing the task safely
- Storage and maintenance
- Hazards and precautions
- Rescue planning
- Certificate of Training and the (H) category added to their PAL card
NOT SURE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Why not use our bespoke machine finder to identify the perfect machine for your project.Find a Machine